Belwin's 21st Century Guitar Method is a complete course that puts lessons in the context of popular styles and classic tunes. It introduces new topics at a progressive speed and uses both music notation and tablature (TAB). Correlating supplemental books integrate more advanced concepts and techniques, while keeping the learning process fun. Audio recordings include full instruction---a great resource for students and teachers alike---with demonstration and play-along tracks that will help students optimize their practice time.
Book 1 with Audio Features:
* Play-along and lesson audio
* Covers rock, pop, folk, blues, and classical styles
* Features unique Rock Workshop units that teach improvisation and rock rhythm and lead guitar
* Uses standard music notation and tablature to aid with learning new material
* Optional teacher accompaniment parts
* Duets to play with a teacher or with the included audio